Re: system to learn on ?

"Sonbo" <Sonbo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:J9qdnXFIs_3jIt3YnZ2dnUVZ_vadnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi all,
> I'm interested in learning alarms, I am looking to buy one used on eBay
> and
> looking for a model that would give me an over all understanding of what's
> involved in setting them up.
>
> Is this feasible and what brand model would you guys recommend I look for
> ?
>
> Thanks

You could be misled here because these folks are mostly professionals and
jealously guard their turf.

Here is my suggestion (I am a do-it-your-selfer that was forced to be so by
the crappy treatment I received by the PROs).

http://www.homesecuritystore.com/

If you buy a system from the above, they will hand-hold you via email and
you will learn a lot!  That was my experience.