Re: contact window

Doug L wrote:
> I think I'd prefer a good head stomping rather than eat one of you
> cheeseburgers
>
> Doug

I'd have to agree that any "head stomping" performed by an overweight,
person with cancer, who's on Chemo therapy, would certainly be my
choice also.

"Come on now there DM, lift that big ol leg now!  Come-on now ..... you
can do it.  Up Up ..... that's it ... that's it .... almost an inch off
the floor now."

Cause also .....  you know, ..... if you bit into that Cheesburger and
it tasted good,  you'd know immediately that he'd poisoned it.