Re: ISC East

> Yeah, same at ISC West. I was down to my last one,
> and had to <gasp> buy a mini flat blade a couple
> months ago. I did get some cool laser pointers and a nifty hat though...

I couldn't make it this year.  I was doing my third round of chemo this week.  My brother went up and took a series of courses on
CCTV.  I had to hold down the fort for both of us in between trips to the hospital.  I'll tell you, I wouldn't wish this crap on
anyone, not even Olson.  I'll be glad when it's over in about 5 more weeks.  Once I get fully recovered were going back to Brazil
for about three months.  Gotta do Carnaval again, then kick back on Ilha Boipeba for a week of R&R.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics