Re: contact window

Yah but at least you won't be drilling towards the glass...the rare earth
mags are a godsend in that respect.

I've also used a 3/8" Forstner bit to slightly recess those rare earth mags
and they come out sweet....but nerve-wracking and time consuming. You may
want to think on that as well. Careful with that dry wood too, especially
Pellas they seem to use the dryest splinter-prone wood. You have to say a
prayer before drill these puppies.