Re: Does anyone know a good home cctv system?

"Moo" <moolovescrisps@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> After coming back from holiday and finding a stone put through my
> window, I thought it was time I invested in an outside camera.
>
> I was just after some advice about what is the best system on the
> market.  I'd only be after one camera (maybe two) and, preferably, a
> digital video recorder (DVR) to store all the images on.
>
> Any ideas?  I live in the UK, so advice on any models available here
> would be appreciated.

Hi,
I live in Leeds and run my own cctv and alarm company.
I use Sanyo dome cameras and Sanyo out door cameras. I install a full system
with 250gb hard drive in the dvr for £850.00, this is a 4 camera system.

I hope this gives you some ideas.

Kind Regards,

Michael  Savage,
Modern Security Systems,