Re: Does anyone know a good home cctv system?

CCTV is like anything else, You get what you pay for. If you are after a
cheap door security system then try B&Q, but if you want to cover a larger
area with poor lighting at night, these camera's are next to useless.
Do your homework and try to get the highest resolution possible with
Day/Night capability. If there is no lighting at all in the area you need to
watch you may want to look at Infrared lighting.
There are so many options on the market today, you need to work out the best
components available for your budget.

Paul Ekins

Linc Secure