Re: New ADT Homeland Security Program

Yeah Jack, you could have something there. I think though, I just made
the all too common mistake on the newsgroup of putting my mouth in gear
while my brain was still in neutral. I better read things more
carefully before I respond instead of seeing red everytime I see or
hear of big blue...

Now that other dude, man...is he uptight....:))

RHC