Re: Stockroom blowout

The Z1100? I hated that panel from the first day I saw it back when it had
the Moose name. I hated the Z900 and all of those panels. I am depressed to
learn that someone actually wanted that stuff and even more depressed that
they apparently paid money for it. Do tell how that happened.
On the other hand, money is money, and I have a pile of similar junk that is
nothing more than a home for wayward cockroaches that I should try to get
rid of the same way. That pile includes some pre v 10 Napco GEM9600, a Mag
3000 or two is buried there somewhere too, a pile of 900 MHz DSC wireless,
some Radionics (pre Bosch) D7412G, D9112, D8112G2, D8024 fire panel
w/keypad, Pull Stations, Horn Strobes, a big box or 2 of keypads of nearly
every brand, type and description, old APEX & DSC (PC1000, PC1500, PC1550,
PC 2550) junk panels, Northern N-1000 II, Kantech KT-200 with v2.05, Indala
Readers w/KSF, old Receptor gear, old mag locks, old cameras, old style AD
PTZs, zoom lenses, housings, and the list goes on and on.  By writing this I
am beginning to realize why everyone yaps about the spare parts warehouse
being full. If someone has some $ to offer and a specific request I'll start
digging in the crap pile and tell you what I've found.