Re: Family values

Thanks to the BBC! Now I am vexed not only with the "which is worse"
Democrats versus Republicans thing but now cow farts versus sheep farts too.
We are lucky to have the British taxpayers provide us with access to such an
organization for free.
I wonder if it was listening to the BBC that really made the founding
fathers write that piece that started out "When in the Course of human
Events, it becomes necessary for one People to dissolve the Political Bands
which have connected them with another.... you know the rest from the The
Declaration of Independence.