Re: Suggest for placement of ADT/Ademco wireless window sensors

> Let the alarm company provide the solution, that's what they're paid
> for.
>
> I feel sorry for the installer coming to your place == you're gonna
> second guess him every step of the way and follow him around like a
> puppy dog, aren't ya?

wow, just wow.

not quite the answer i was expecting. because i *value* my new home,
and my family i have done quite a bit of research, yes, including
getting quotes and professional opinions from several alarm companies,
including major nationals as well as independent companies. because of
the nature of my windows a wireless install is called for, yet
significant hurdles remain and all the alarms companies i spoke with
have been less than clear how their wireless soultions will be mounted
to attempt to preserve the look of the window since i have a particular
kind of blind. since i am concerned, and rightfully so based on posts
in this very forum, that some installers will "lick 'em and stick 'em"
when they show to my house i would like to be prepared with reasonable
suggests from experienced folks if their suggestions aren't superior. I
am afterall the home owner and customer.

will i follow them around? no. will i be open to their professional
opinions and suggests... yes. will i be involved and understand the
logic of every details of my extensive security system, ie. placement,
operations, aestitics etc. ... you bet!

NOW IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO HELP ME i have a photo of what all the
windows in general look like (before the blinds were placed.)

http://static.flickr.com/108/269087792_eb5194c6c8_o.jpg