Re: RF Immunity in Smoke Detectors

I also avoid smokes with heats on them unless there the new style thermals
as they often picked upRF and static easy .Had a case were kids were running
on a rug picking up static on them selves then reaching up and tuching the
metal heat on the smoke .
Im curious he is having problem as well I maintain a 5000 watt am radio
station  WAVL910 with system sensor smokes no problem and amatuer radio is
limited to 2000 watts.