Re: ADT alarm

In my opinion, it is highly unlikely that ADT would have locked the
board, unless perhaps it was installed by one of their sometimes shady
dealers. I do untold ADT takeovers, and I have yet to find one locked.
You have more than an even chance the board is not unlocked and will
reset using the factory default procedure.

However, if it is, simply box it up and send it to one of these
agencies. I unlock boards as a matter of course, and turn around time,
even on volume, is one day plus shipping time both directions...a week,
maybe two depending upon the mail system.

However, as I said before, new boards are inexpensive and come with all
the necessary manuals and programming sheets

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
www.homemetal.com