Re: laptop serial port

"Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:452f7d11$0$19626$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> The other option is get ahold of UsedLaptops.com and see if they still
> have any of those old bullteproof Toshiba laptops.

yea, I have one of those old toshibas that works good butneed a newer
operatingsystem for some software.  prob cheaper to upgrade to win 2000 than
get a new laptop, kinda wanted a new one.     as slow a win98 is on that
tecra I wonder how win 2000 would run on it?  hate to spend much on an old
used laptop upgrade.