Re: Understanding GeoVision GV-250

"Fred Marshall" <fmarshallx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:w7qdnR4uk60SxrnYnZ2dnUVZ_vOdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I'm trying to get a GV-250 working on Windows XP.

There should be no problems, installation and configuration is very easy.
What PC configuration are you using?  Manufacturer claims that GV systems
are not compatible with VIA chipsets.

I suggest complete reinstallation of Geovision system, including drivers.

I installed a lot of Geovision systems and never had problem like that.

You can contact their support team on www.geovision.com.tw (support link).
They are responding very fast but you need serial number of your card
(sticker on manual or PC card) and all data on your PC.