Re: How many service techs?

"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:dd880552f419290955ac084546df1b15@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Crash Gordon said:

>My custom homes are going in at about 3100-6000 price range right now.
>Custom specs are a tad lower. Then we got structured wiring, a/v, central
>vac, intercom, and bada bing we're at 18K.

Different strokes, but I've never understood this.  Why the hell would an
alarm company want to install a central vacuum system?  Yeah, you can make
a couple bucks, but you could also make a couple bucks installing their
lawn sprinklers, changing burned-out light bulbs, and so on.  The very last
service call I would ever want to see is a complaint that their vacuum
cleaner isn't working.

- badenov

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
it's all moot anyways, badenov, once you've set foot inside the place,
anything that fails within the next 3 days is because of the alarm anyways