Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

Hey, the real reason we are in Iraq is so we'd have better military
positioning to deal with all these fucks. Remember many countries didn't let
us fly over them when we needed to? The problem now is fighting a PC war
bullshit.

"G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Exacto-Mundo.  That's if you get a good one and not a scumbag cop
| killer.  My personal thought is that we just lop off all their heads
| and catapult them back over the border.  Then again, I'm the same guy
| who wants to nuke Mecca while they are circling the Kaaba.  I guess
| I'll never get elected to president.
|

| On 06 Oct 2006 12:46:29 GMT, "Tommy" <tommy at leesecurity dot net>
| wrote:
|
| >Here is a copy of an e-mail that puts it into perspective.
| >

| >Let's say I break into your house
| >
| >A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages!! It explains
things better than all the baloney you hear on TV.

| >Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country
protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal
immigration. Certain people are angry that the US might protect its  own
borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to
stay indefinitely. Let me see if I correctly understand the
| >thinking behind these protests.
| >
| >Let's say I break into your house. Let's say that when you discover me in
your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, "I've made all the beds and
washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors; I've done all
the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-w working and honest (except
| >for when I broke into your house).
| >
| >According to the protesters, not only must you let me stay, you must add
me to your family's insurance plan, educate my kids, and provide other
benefits to me and to my family (my husband will do your yard work because
he too is hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part).

| >If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who
will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my right to be there.

| >It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and
I'm just trying to better myself. I'm hard-working and honest, um, except
for well, you know.

| >And what a deal it is for me!! I live in your house, contributing only a
fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it
without being accused of selfishness, prejudice and being an
anti-housebreaker. Oh yeah, and I want you to learn my language so you can
communicate with me