Solution 862

Hi

i have a solution 862 alarm with a wireless receiver and key fobs and
wireless pirs.

the system was all working ok except i didnot know the master code to
add new pirs and fobs.  i have all the manuals for it and for the life
of me i cannot work out how to code the system to acknowledge the
snesors and fobs.

i have set location 427 to 8 = re005 installed
location 424 to 12 = 8+4 for horn/strobe indication for radio
arm/disarm

i have the solution vireless interface we800 connected correctly as it
was working before.

So how do i tell the alarm panel that i have wirelss pir sensors?
How do i configer the fobs?

the book says
enter mastercode 1 # usercode from 9-16 # then prss the transmitter
button and the systme will acknowledge this.

any help would be great.