Re: Why?

It's was just a rant. I've been doing this over 22 years. The LSD drill
wouldn't have worked and I wouldn't have taken the chance of killing my
wires on these expensive doors. (Above the wooden header there were old
steel lintels...ah trust me it was a PITA)

http://www.lsdinc.com/cgi-local/search.cgi?user_id=1054519&0_option=2&0=62-338&database=data/Dbase1.txt&template=templateblowup2.html