Re: Concord 4 Integrated + associated wireless gear == quality?

"hayes" <h@xxxx> wrote in message news:vllYh.631$C35.58@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Brance" <qwerty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> Unless we bite the bullet and accept some exposed wiring and/or
>> a variety of patching/repainting, we'd be looking at a wireless
>> keypad for the main entrance and wireless sensors on all the
>> double hung vinyl windows.
>
> why is that?  maybe you should put keypad where you can get a wire.

That would be some distance and stairs away from the door and
shoes/coats area... certainly possible, but far from ideal.  There is no
reason we couldn't have a wireless keypad right there next to the
door and a wired keypad elsewhere, but would that be of any real
benefit?

> I prefer to not use those all in one units.

I don't understand that comment.  What kind of "all in one units"
are you referring to and how does that relate to the scenario I
described?