More VOIP/Digital Voice

Hello All,

Additional input.  I was at the customers home yesterday and found the
following.

The wiring for line seizure was completed properly.

The voltage for ON Hook was at 46.28 vdc

The voltage for OFF Hook was at 11.89 vdc

The RING voltage was at 58.5 vac

Even though the ring voltage seems to be lower than was told to me at
60-90vac and much lower than BELL at 95-104vac I think that is a minor
issue.

The other voltages seem to be fine as far a TLM is concerned.  So I am going
to be turning that function back on to see what happens.

My assessment at this time is that VoIP/Digital Voice is working for THIS
customer at this time.  I will keep you updated as time goes on if something
changes.

Hope this info is found helpful to others.

Have a good day.

Les