Re: pir false alarms

Roland Moore wrote:
> >and was never interested enough to find out WHAT the hell they were
> >singing.
> You know that being that lazy will send you straight to hell.

If that's all it takes, then I've probably got a reserved seat on the
right hand side
Mephistopheles.

> Furthermore if you weren't too afraid to read the Bible you'd know the words
> to that song come straight out of 2nd Hesitations. (Revised pidgin version)

Wanna hear something funny?  Right now, as I write this, my wife is
watching
something on TV and they're singing ...... yep,    Kumbaya!!!!!!!!

> >Can't we all just get along?

> Isn't that what Jim Jones said before the Kool-Aid got him, or was that what
> Rodney King said after the cops gave him dain bramage?
> Maybe if Rodney King wasn't singing "Hear me crying, Lord, Kum ba yah!" they
> would have stopped beating him.

I doubt it. They didn't know they were being taped.

The only thing bad that happened during that incident ...... was that
some idiot video taped it.