Re: inherited gold coin need burgler alarm

Nomen Nescio allegedly said:

>Hey Group, my father-in-law left my wife and I over 6 dozen gold old gold
>coins St. Gaudens. also a big box silver ingots just keeping them now in
>casa, anywho what would be a good alarm company to contact or mayby install
>an alarm myself, we just dont know muches about these thngs, ples advice...
>
>Kevin & Kristin Ramos
>1290 Trombetta Street
>Santa Rosa, CA

The whole point of using an anonymous remailer is lost if you sign your
name at the end of your message.  If anyone is wondering, I didn't send
this message.

An online directory search shows there really is a Kevin Ramos at that
address.  But there's no reason for the real Kevin Ramos to post a message
using an anonymous remailer, much less to post his address along with a
story about  gold coins and silver ingots.  It kind of looks like someone
doesn't like Kevin, and either wants a bunch of alarm companies to fill up
his mailbox with junk mail, or wants him to get robbed.  Or both.

- badenov