Re: inherited gold coin need burgler alarm

I am glad you did that address check. I already dispatched a service truck
and a salesman to that location, so I am glad its not for nothin'. The resi
biz has been a litttle slow for us lately so any new leads come up and we're
on 'em quick. Their next call I sent them on is to another guy that just
inherited an old working copper moonshine still. But this dude tells me he
is not like the dead guy because he's an evironmentalist teetotaller, so he
stuffed the still full of weed and with a few bags of coke too, just to put
the still out of service, so I agreed with him that I see no need to 'turn
him in' to the Feds. The guy says he is finding more cash and guns in the
house and buried around the dead guy's yard. The good part is he wants to
pay all cash for the alarm install up front, and we just have to hit his
pager with the on board panel dialer, but he is cool paying the entire
monthly monitoring fee a year in advance anyway. Sweet! But I am not stupid,
I scheduled a piss test for those two guys of mine when they get back. I let
them all know that around here the law is the law.