Re: The results are in

>> Exactly!  Bush ordered NSA to violate
>> American citizens' privacy, to execute
>> warrantless wiretaps and collect private
>> data on innocent American citizens.
>> Bush lied through his teeth to start a
>> personal war in Iraq when he knew there
>> were no WMD and that Al-Queda was
>> not involved with Saddam.  Bush threw
>> away the biggest surplus in our nation's
>> history and gave us the biggest deficit
>> in world history.  Bush allowed his
>> criminal pals to steal billions in no-bid
>> contracts in Iraq.
>
> All an opinion with no facts

You can't blame Leuck for not gettin it.  He was asleep for the past six years.

>> The worst thing they've done, however,
>> is to invade the private lives of American
>> citizens.  This they did only to pander
>> to the ultra-right wing, so-called
>> Christians who donated huge sums of
>> money to their campaign coffers and
>> whose vote was enough to swing a
>> tight election last time around.
>
> My guess is you read a few too many
> fringe websites, they have strange
> notions such as that

Every major news service has been carrying these stories for years.  Bush admitted the warrantless searches.  It's all a matter of
public record.  Now Rumsfeld is facing possible war crimes charges.  I can hardly wait for them to indict Bush.