Re: The results are in

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:btSdneqk777BkcjYnZ2dnUVZ_oqdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >> Exactly which is why you see democrats
> >> moving to the right to get elected and
> >> republicans going bye bye when they
> >> move to the left
> >
> > Explain Rick Santorum?
> > Republicans get booted out when they start
> > focusing on shit that has no business being
> > discussed in federal legislative halls.
>
> Exactly!  Bush ordered NSA to violate American citizens' privacy, to
execute warrantless wiretaps and collect private data on
> innocent American citizens.  Bush lied through his teeth to start a
personal war in Iraq when he knew there were no WMD and that
> Al-Queda was not involved with Saddam.  Bush threw away the biggest
surplus in our nation's history and gave us the biggest deficit
> in world history.  Bush allowed his criminal pals to steal billions in
no-bid contracts in Iraq.

All an opinion with no facts

> The worst thing they've done, however, is to invade the private lives of
American citizens.  This they did only to pander to the
> ultra-right wing, so-called Christians who donated huge sums of money to
their campaign coffers and whose vote was enough to swing a
> tight election last time around.

My guess is you read a few too many fringe websites, they have strange
notions such as that

> In the process they have infuriated the American public, so much so that
true conservatives and true liberals alike came together
> and threw the jiminexes out.  Now the remaining jerks who will come up for
election in two more years are starting to see the hand
> writing on the wall.  We'll give them the same treatment

We? Hell you can't even vote

> Ted Kennedy is his own worst enemy.  I here he's going to open a private
school: "The Chappaquiddick Academy of Driving and Diving."

And yet if you could vote and live in Mass you'd eagerly pull the lever by
his name