Re: Law Suit in NJ

I spent a little time trying to get some info on this.  I didn't find the NJ
statute in question but I did find some interesting related stuff.  It seems
that in 2003 the USSC found that AT&T's limitation of liability clause
violated California state law.  I wonder how extensive is that decision's
reach.

--
Regards,
Robert L Bass