Re: Fire Alarm System Inspections. How and how much?

How long has it been since the last inspection?
You're probably in for at least a 100% system check, cleaning and maybe bi
annual obscuration test. You'd better know what your scope of work requires
before trying to figure a price. Don't forget a lift if necessary or after
hours charges etc.