Re: How does one find employees, including trainees?

"mm" <NOPSAMmm2005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> How does one find employees, including trainees?

Lots of variables.

What newspaper is he advertising in? Is it the one you would pick up if you
were looking for a job, or is it the weekly rag with the cheap advertising
rates?

Where on the web? Craigslist or Monster? One is clearly better.

What is he offering in comparison to his competition? The same pay for an
unknown employer?

Look at it from the point of view of the job-hunter. Why would someone
respond or not repsond to his ad.

How about starting an alarm installation and repair class as the local adult
education center?