Re: Ultrasonic Sensors

> One of our crews hit a 3-phase...
> --- snip fiction about previous life ---

Here's an image of a Ditch Witch 3500:
http://i9.ebayimg.com/03/i/07/0a/21/d6_2.JPG

This is a typical walk-behind unit:
http://www.ditchwitch.com/dwcom/Product/ProductView/100

The 3500 is an industrial unit.  The walk-behind models I've used don't seem
to be listed on Ditch Witch's website though they're still to be had at some
(not Taylor) rental places.  If you choose to use one it is certainly wise
to "call before you dig."  Every equipment rental place I've ever dealt with
has instructions to that effect and most will happily supply you with the
phone number to call (in many places there's one consolidated 800 number for
the purpose).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass