Re: Power Loss Alert / Alarm

Thanks, indeed I have considered a UPS, but too expensive and 'heavy',
I also need some degree of mobility.

After a long time searching through SE's and various forums, seems some
people have previously bough such a device =A310-=A320, simple, small,
and mobile (plug in where you want), they have said so, but cant recall
or point me towards a contact or web site that sells them.

Any more thoughts?

Thanks!