Re: tropical paradise

Since first world nations can't seem to live without these illegal drugs,
why not make it legal so we can collect sales tax revenue from it? The same
with prostitution. Afterall, tobacco & alcohol are abused in far greater
frequency than all the illegal drugs combined.

Statics show that most violent crimes in first world countries are alcohol
related...

I saw an interesting cable show last week. Japan has the highest number of
"cat houses" per captita out of all the first world countries. I hear many
of the employees even have health plans...and earn an average of $1500USD a
week.

Jim Rojas