Code Alarm Pro-100

Hey all,

     I just had a door replaced on my car and need to reset the alarm. I
can not find the manual, The place I bought it from went out of buisness,
and the Code Alarm 800# said they would snail mail it to me, took my credit
card and I have not heard from them since. They did not charge me yet
either. They were charging me 3$ for the manual. Not bad if they ever send
it.
I am hoping some one has it on PDF or DOC...