Re: Ademco Panels?

Mike Sokoly said:

>For Nomind Numbnutzs info- NO the Keyfobs for GE/Caddx/ITI DO NOT Roll
>the codes as he so erroneously states- The wireless Surface and
>recessed, PIRS, Glasbreaks DO!
>But, of course,if Nobrain KNEW anything about it

I told you up front I don't know much about ITI wireless.  I'll quote
myself:

"It's my understanding that only the keyfobs use rolling codes -- ELM, as
GE
calls it.  However, I don't use ITI/GE wireless, so I may be mistaken."

However, when you say that ITI keyfobs do not use rolling codes, I have to
ask you what "encrypted learn mode" is.  ITI keyfobs such as the 60-659
advertise this feature.  They say:

"ELM technology secures every wireless transmission by sending a unique
message sequence between the control panel and touchpad. "

Sounds like rolling codes to me.  Would you care to explain what ELM
technology is, if not rolling codes?

Or would it be simpler to just tell me to go fuck myself?