Re: Pet Peeve of the Week

It's dumb though,,,you can always move the keypad for the ocassional
accessibiliity issue (Im talking residential) - I have 3000 clients and only
2 with accessibility issues.

This leads me to pet-peeve #2; Home Depot parking lot...has room for maybe
500 cars right? 30 are handicapped parking! WHEN would there ever be 30
handicapped users in Home Depot at the same time? The rest of us poor folks
with bad knees (and not dishonest enough to apply for handicapped tags) have
to walk past 30 EMPTY handicapped parking spots in 126F heat to get to the
store.

Sorry...it's ANOTHER pissy day in paradise.