Re: Ademco Vista 250BP Programming to Report Open / Close Events

"Ken" <kenneth.berg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I am using an ABN broadband interface with NextAlarm.  Alarm conditions
> report fine, but I am not getting Arm / Disarm or other reports.
> Anyone tell me what program fields I must have missed?

in the 128bp it's in user code programming... yes/no toggle somewhere in
there... i'll assume it's the same for the 250

and yes... it needs to be done for each and every user (if that's what you
want)... so i hope you don't have too many to change