Re: Napco GEM-P816

If you will write me off the newsgroup, I will try and step you through
getting into programming.  Chances are good that your system is not locked
out or has not had the dealer access code changed.  If you are in the US,
perhaps we can connect via the phone and I can program it from here for you.

I don't know what got everyone in a dither.  Your question and request for
knowledge is generally what the newsgroup is all about.  I have not been on
regularly in the last few months.  I see a lot of new names, but you can
usually get really good advice here.

Regards,
Allan