Re: Napco GEM-P816

gatekeep wrote:
> Errr ... there was no reason for such a nasty reply. And this has
> nothing to do with not wanting to pay a local company. Excuse me, for
> choosing to rather do something myself. Does anyone else aside from the
> knucklehead here have any advice, although apparently, I shouldn't
> expect much. <

"Do something MYSELF"
Errr..... Apparently you are incapable of doing it yourself so you are
begging for FREE help from people who earn a living in this industry.
People like you amuse me. Your ego is more important than properly
protecting your home.
As for being a knucklehead, well.................let's just say I'm not
the one standing there looking at a box of alarm equipment purchased
from the internet asking myself if I was duped.  My alarm system works
just fine. Pity you can't say the same.
And no you shouldn't expect much. What you should do is deal with
whoever sold you the alarm system you believed you could install like a
pro. They got paid by you. Nobody here received a dime from you.
Shame on whoever sold it to you. Shame on any company that would
monitor that system installed by an amateur, and shame on you for
expecting UNPAID professionals to  bail you out.