Re: Napco GEM-P816

Oh how I love you do-it-yourselfers. You decided you wouldn't PAY a
professional to install your alarm and now when you're in over your
head you EXPECT those of us in this industry to bail you out FREE of
charge (because internet access entitles you to free everything). You
get what you pay for. Click the X in the upper right hand corner, open
the yellow pages to Burglar Alarms, and pay a local company to install
it before you do any more damage. Odds are the yard sign won't say
"Protected by Ebay and EGO".