Re: wireless driveway sensor - cold region

Jerome wrote:
> Looking for recommendations on a wireless driveway sensor to detect not
> only autos but people and especially deer also :)  We are in upstate NY
 > so winter temps can  get in the -20 F range in winter...

I'd think a "photo-eye" sensor like is used for garage doors would work
well - they're used all the time in unheated garages in cold areas.

Several different versions here (found on a quick Google search):
http://www.aaaremotes.com/noname9.html

Google "photoeye sensor" for more.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0620-0, 05/15/2006
Tested on: 5/15/2006 11:29:54 AM