Re: Good News

> He's flyin' hi now, but he'll come down.  He was nominated
> for RA next year too, but declined till Jr. year so he could
> follow his calling;

He made a smart decision there.  My older son served as an RA for
one year at UCONN.  The following year they asked him to be chief
RA for the building and he declined.  The work load, even as an
RA, took too much time away from his studies, church work and I
suspect, from the pursuit of girls.

Many of the CWS program jobs offered to undergraduates aren't
good deals for the students.  If he has time for a job, he can
probably do better in the private sector than he can working for
the school.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.