Graham Explains What Bass is Really About

Subject: Re: Little companies gobbled up by GIANT
From: G. Morgan noemail@xxxxxxxxx
Date: 9/27/2004 12:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Someone named "Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx>  Proclaimed
on Sun, 26 Sep 2004 23:06:03 -0400,

>Be very careful about giving any information to this website.

Be very careful about giving Robert L. Bass any personal information
about yourself.  He will use the information to contact your employer
and spread vicious lies in attempt to disrupt your life.  He did it to
me, and others.  This is documented on Google.  Read the scumbag's own
words on this subject (circa 1998, he's been at this for awhile).

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3586b5cb.284661963%40news.randori.com&output=gplain

What he writes about forwarding posts is only partially true, he
actually sends carefully selected ones, ones that could be deemed
offensive to anyone when taken out of context.  And it's not just
posts being forwarded.  He also makes phone calls and writes letters,
claiming to be someone in authority over the employers.  Threats of
lawsuits accompany his slander as well, claiming "your employee is
using your resources", thus getting the employers attention.

In my case, the situation was handled relatively quickly.  I took
about a half hour of my time explaining who Robert L. Bass was,
showing his excerpts from this newsgroup and others.  What made it
easy for me was, my boss knew Robert was lying before I was even told
that he made contact.  Others might not be so lucky.  Robert really
fucked up and told my boss I was running credit checks on him using
our companies credit verification service.  What Robert didn't know
was, our company doesn't run credit checks.  Funny, yes.  But still a
waste of mine and my employers time, bandwidth, phone usage,
electricity, and paper.  We should have sent him a bill.

-Graham

begin 666 back_ani.gif
M1TE&.#EA& `8`/P`,0```/___[N[NP```$1$1(B(B.[N[LS,S'=W=ZJJJIF9
M`"P`````& `8```%PF @CJ21B(D@D&P;' 4<K(5K*XIH(+3-&K&2(5#SB6!#
M%\(84)Q\2!?PP Q,6XMD-9!E*0I%HP`1)@F*A#0UK5[YBH/X*BYWV^#R`'V@
M,N+Y>G1];R*",RH"!G8N?XLBCBP/*FD,!8B(98];1@.;/@.*6@(.1XJDHR.H
M`PL(# 8&#0@xxxx+!0RLK@8$" 0*H $$9P\!#@S!)P3)`@H+`@D,G<%G<-/6