Re: submit

We all have a few skeletons in the closet, I think Jack is probably a little
unnerved by it too, but he has nothing to worry about, my efforts at
transferring them to 8 track were unsuccesful, so it looks like I'll be
stuck with his Bay City Rollers & Jimmy Osmond tapes for the drive up to Las
Vegas.

Doug L