Re: Question:

Robert L Bass wrote:

> I know what's on the test because I held a CT contractor's license for 24 years.

Still having a problem with math are we??  Your L-5 Contractors license
was obtained in 1989.  You moved to Florida in 1999.  How do you get "24
years" out of this??  Please don't tell us that because you maintained
your license in CT until 2001 while you were a permanent resident of
Florida that this counts as "installation experience".

> In all those years I never once had a complaint filed with consumer protection.

In all those years you were only licensed for 10 of them.  You started
your online business in 1996 and probably stopped installing around that
time too...  So that only leaves you six years performing installations
as a licensed contractor.  That's no where near 24, Robert.

<snip the rest of the unsubstantiated garbage>