Re: Bass vs DBPR

"Bob Worthy" wrote:

> [RL Bass] is a smart guy and he knows how and likes to
>play the game. It will be his ego, his attitude toward any type of
>regulation, and his "catch me if you can" attitude that will be his demise.
>Probably much more than you wanted to know.

Hi Bob:

Thanks for that clear and comprehensive explanation on the DBPR and
how it relates to the BassMan.   No, it wasn't too much.

Personally, I'm a fan of Laissez-faire and free market economics with
a minimum of State intervention.   I consider opposition to overly
intrusive Government intervention in private business a patriotic
virture, not a vice; and find it  in keeping with the intentions of
this Nation's Founders.

So far it seems, BassAlarm's ethics are not so bad.   It's no Enron or
WorldCom.  I hope he meets with continued success in his business
endeavors.

Reply Optional