Re: NFPA 72 test

I wouldn't blame the individual as much as the company that employed him.
Someone needs to supply the training not just hand out boards and work
orders. Also who is overseeing the testing of the work? Somehow I do not
think that system had been properly tested though I am sure it is now. ;-)

Say hi to Al next time you see him.

SP

.