Re: Video Survilance Suggestions?

In my system, I use current detection coils connected to Powerflash units.
Not sure what you mean about what bus do I use.  All are connected to the
powerline and use X10 protocol.
I have one house code set up just for the current sensors.

--

Don

www.k9soa.net

Home of JEANNIE
The House That Listens
As appeared on HGTV
 and in Home Automation, Kentucky Living magazines

Have some fun and come visit and turn my lights on and off.

Over 10,000 visitors since January 2005
Over 25,000 since May 2003