Stone Mountain Bass

Cmon Pinky just say it.......it's easy......... say.........
CAaaaaH.......
Mell........
Johhhhh........
Keys!!!!!!!
Today you're against the toweltops watching the ports......Tomorrow it
will be the Jews taking all of the jobs, and next thing you know it
will be "the only thing those god damn mud ducks do is eat watermelon,
date fat white girls, and steal".

You're clueless (or is that Klueless?). The same people manning the
ports today will be the same ones manning them after the deal. The
security of our ports is not provided by dock workers.
Apparently your first thought hasn't reached you yet, but we'll keep a
lookout for it.
Good luck at the cross burning.