Re: NetworX Panel Failures

> That won't happen.

That depends on several factors, Crash.  There would have to be a
change at the manufacturer's side as well as mine.

At present I've no interest in DMP, not because it isn't good
stuff but because there are relatively few potential DIY clients
searching for their products.  When and if that changes I might
take an interest.

As to DMP's position, that is entirely guided by what they expect
to gain.  If they ever decide they can make better profits by
opening their line up to all dealers they will do so.

It's really not different from what happens in the distribution
side of the industry.  Most distributors insist they will only
sell to installing dealers.  But I spend well over a million a
year on parts -- far more than the vast majority of dealers.  I
can open an account with virtually any distributor in the country
because they all want a piece of the action.

For now DMP is not part of my plans and web based businesses like
mine are clearly not part of their's.  No one knows what may
happen two or three years from now though, least of all that
idiot from Vancouver.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.