Re: Robert L Bass & Elk Products

http://www.elkproducts.com/support/M1_Applications/m1applicationexamples.htm
> > I'm the Announce which phone line is ringing one.
>
> Pretty slick, Mike.
> js

Ya, it was fun watching peoples' faces when the tone sounded and the gal
announced which line was ringing. It's a neat panel. Most will not want to
pay for it though, but it's funny, the voice dialler alone makes it
comparable to an average panel and an AD2000 voice dialler...strange market
this, RMR just SO warps it.