Re: Robert L Bass & Elk Products

"Chub" <w@xxxxx> wrote in message
news:ZUGRf.1918$Tv6.406@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "mikey" <loismustdie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >I wondered why he stopped flogging that panel in here. It's a nice segway
> > to/from Home Theatre.
> > I'm a dealer if any other dealers in ON CA want one for the odd install.
> > wouldn't sell that panel DIY.
> > I blew up the audio section and I wasn't hardly tryin'
> > Did I brag that I won an ethernet card for my telephone ringing
> > application?
> > It IS a really FUN panel to play with but I just can't get used to that
> > 60s
> > jukebox keypad.
>

> WAY TO GO MIKEY.
> tell us more about the app.

I had a hell of a time finding it but here it is:
http://www.elkproducts.com/support/M1_Applications/m1applicationexamples.htm
I'm the Announce which phone line is ringing one.

Oh dear. I guess Dick Tracy is on to me now. Well, look, I just piss around
here for fun and
stuff, I'm not in professional mode, nobody pays me here. If you're signing
a cheque to me, I'll behave.